loading

OEM & ODM services for automotive braking system since 2002 - Frontech Auto Parts

How Car Parts Resellers Can Save Money on Their Stock: Tips for Buying Brake Pads

×

As a car parts reseller, it’s important to find suppliers that you can trust and that offer quality products at competitive prices. When it comes to buying brake pads, there are several strategies you can follow to save money and maximise your profits. Here are some tips to help you:

Buy In Bulk

Ordering brake pads in bulk can be a great way to save money. Manufacturers often offer discounted pricing when you place larger orders, which means you can pass on those savings to your customers. However, be sure to only buy brake pads that you know will be in high demand to avoid wasting cash.

Put Quality First

It’s important to prioritize quality over cost when buying brake pads for your business. Cutting corners on quality to save a few pounds can seriously damage your reputation and lead to a loss in sales. When you work with a supplier like Frontech, you can expect quality products at competitive prices. They even provide samples so you can see what you’re buying before placing a larger order.

Consider Payment Terms

The payment terms offered by your brake pads supplier can impact your cash flow and ability to sell stock. Look for suppliers with flexible and lenient payment terms, such as Frontech, which only requires a 30% deposit when manufacturing your brake pads and charges the remaining 70% when ready to ship. We also allow customers to place orders without deposits after a year and have low minimum order quantities.

Work With One Supplier

Buying from one supplier can save you time and money. Dealing with one sales team and placing one large order can reduce administrative costs and shipping fees. Frontech offers a wide range of brake pads, brake discs, and brake sensors for all car brands and sub-brands, making us a reliable supplier for all your brake pad requirements.

In conclusion, by following these tips, you can save money on your stock and improve your profitability as a car parts reseller. Work with a dependable supplier like Frontech to ensure you’re getting quality products at competitive prices.

prev
Brake Pads & Discs (Rotors) - Wholesale Purchasing Options
recommended for you
no data
Get in touch with us
Contact with us
Contact person: Allen Sun
Tel: +86 18054616875
Email:  salesteam@frontech.com
Add:
F4-504, Optics Valley Future City, Dongwu Road, Dongying City, Shandong Province, China


Frontech brake pads supplier was established in 2002. It integrates R&D, design, manufacturing and sales, focusing on automotive braking systems. 
Business hours: all day
Copyright © 2024 Shandong Frontech Auto Parts Co., Ltd. - www.frontech.com | Sitemap
no data
弹窗效果
Contact us
wechat
whatsapp
contact customer service
Contact us
wechat
whatsapp
cancel
Customer service
detect